Saturday, November 1, 2008
Sisters
I never got chance to thank those two gorgeous sisters for help. I am sure many of you remember Sarah, the brunette, as my assistant while photographing seniors this past summer. Sarah just graduated from college in Buffalo and I was so thrilled when she accepted my offer to work with me for the summer. It was so much fun to have her along! We had lots of fun and the pictures turned out stunning! Sarah, your did a wonderful job! THANK YOU!


Katie, on the other hand, has always been there for us to help with the kids when we needed. I cannot ask for better friends. The girls and their family has been a huge support for us while the busy senior season. Guys, we Love you!
I also asked Katie to pose for me. I had a shot in mind for a long time. I saw this ideas in a magazine... I don't even remember which one... but I thought I would give it a try... It is the shot with knitting the scarf ;-) We had a fantastic time! So did Lucas, my your son. He is on the second photo :-) his arms anyway...

the little hands belong to my son Lucas... :-) "session or not, these needles are mine!"

Katie, the photos couldn't turn out any better, I love them! Thank you so much!
... one more detail ...
Boys, both of these Cats are still single! You better watch out! :-)
posted by Iveta @ 12:18 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates