Sunday, August 14, 2011
Catching up with SENIORS
There is so much I would like to share on here. I have to admit, being a single parent is such an exhausting, never ending race, that I don't get to post as often as I would like, but I can guarantee that my love and passion for Photography has never faded and all I am hoping for at this time is your understanding, patience and support while I am working on catching up during these hard times.

Let's check out some seniors I have shot. Some of them might be few seasons back, but I still would love to share them as each of them have their uniqueness and shows their fun personalities.

I hope you enjoy looking at these photographs as much as I enjoy create them!







































posted by Iveta @ 10:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Anonymous petr said…

    Ivetko Tva prace je naprosto dokanala. Slov obdivu a naprosteho obdivu jak je mozne takovou krasu vytvorit jiz padlo mnoho.
    Ovazuj prosim o nejake vystave ci praci na nejake knize. Urcite by mnela obrovsky uspech.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates