Sunday, May 1, 2011
Long year ....
It has been so long since I got to publish anything on my blog and site. It has also been a long and hard year for our family. We have gone through some difficult times, and needed to pause my work for a while as my family needed me more. However, I am back and ready to do what I love doing the most (of course besides spending time with my two adorable sons)...PHOTOGRAPHY. I am very much looking forward to sharing all of my work over the past year and share what I am working on at this time. I would love for all of you to stop by again...
posted by Iveta @ 11:10 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates