Sunday, October 18, 2009
Lake View Photography "Proof Books"
I must have made hundreds of these beautiful proof books already. Unfortunately, they never stick around too long for me to be able to create a nice shot of them. :) As soon as they are finished, they are gone with their owners :) LUCKY BOOKS! :) Everyone is always so excited and so am I! :) I really love making them and I flip through each book so many times before they leave my studio! I just love the way they always turn out ....






posted by Iveta @ 12:10 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 20, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    To jsou nadherne knihy. To musi byt uzasne, kdyz si tu svoji clovek od Tebe prevezme. Nedokazi si ale ani predstavit kolik driny a casu jsi musela jednotlivym knizkam venovat. Je to opravdu uchvatne.
    Are very beautiful!:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates