Saturday, June 6, 2009
Dancing with blossoms ...


I took these photos before my trip to Czech. I happened to have a friend and her children visiting and since our trees and the blooms were so gorgeous, I just had to grab my camera and take few shots before the blooms fall. I think these photos are so beautiful, it would be a big shame not to share them with you ...





I couldn't keep this photo for myself. After being done posing, Ana, the gentle little dancer, join my son Lucas in climbing our neighbors' stone wall. :-) She was so cute standing on the rock wall in her little ballet tutu! :-)


... aaaaand the last jump...

posted by Iveta @ 1:20 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates