Saturday, February 21, 2009
Precious, glowing bellies

I asked a friend of mine, Nicole, to pose for few maternity shots. I was the one photographing Nicole and Brendan's wedding several years back and I just thought this would be a perfect occasion to have Nicole back in my studio. It turned out to be a lot longer session than I originally planned. Considering feeding, changing diapers and having our three kids between ages 2-5 running through the studio, I think we did pretty good job together. Nicole was so easy going and I absolutely loved working with her. Just between us... she was soooo exhausted! :-)


If I should name this shot, I would call it: "Shhhhnooozing..." :-) she really deserved it!

I love orange... as you can tell. I love everything that has brown, black and fire looking color in it... :-) I just had to share our results with you. The thing is, not everyone is interested in the same photo style, and I would like to show the variety of shots we can create together... hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed creating these beautiful photographs...





This one is a painting of mommy and the future big brother ....

posted by Iveta @ 1:59 PM  
3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates