Sunday, February 1, 2009
Maternity session "My way"
This past weekend I had the honor to photograph maternity photos for a wonderful couple. This is their first baby and this makes it even more special. My clients preferred photos that are not as "Artsy".... which I took, that kissing the belly wouldn't be the way to go, and that is exactly what I like. I am not one of those overly sensitive either, and I like to see my "Mommas" to show what they have inside, not outside. Fun, personality and enjoying the pregnancy the real way... which means, sometimes... just sitting, laying, eating... aaaaaaaaaaaaand put the Men to work! ;-) we did the drinking cocoa part, dancing part and fun part... and it was definitely fantastic session.... whatcha think?












posted by Iveta @ 11:48 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates