Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Kissable Henry
I had the cuttest little baby here a day before Christmas! He just turned three months and his parents brought him to have his first serious photo shoot :-) He was the cuttest little boy with so much hair! Just adorable! ... see yourselves...
I always wanted to make this Kissable collage for my children, but work kept me busy and by the time I was able to, their feet and hands were too big :-)


... and this is the whole happy family ... it's all about the "Big Sister" :-) she was sooo funny!


I don't think she was as interested in being photographed, but one trick works most of the time... CHOCOLATE before LUNCH! :-) .... mommy allowed :-)


Hugs from daddy


Kisses from mommy


... aaand kisses from the big sister


and this is HENRY :-)

posted by Iveta @ 2:51 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates