Thursday, December 4, 2008
Toy Story Pup
I am so behind posting all the beautiful photos we have taken over the past few months! I promise to put them all here. I just don't think 24-hrs day is long enough for working mom. Well, this week I was honored to photograph this giant puppy... His name is Bailey (gee, I don't even know the correct spelling!) and he is two years old. This was my second time photographing him, but this time we brought him in my studio. Here is what we did. He is such a wonderful model!


This is my son Lucas with his friend Bethy, both calling the pup to come back on the backdrop :-) yeah sure! Keep calling guys, cause I am outa here! :-)

posted by Iveta @ 10:15 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 5, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Blogger Sunny said…

    I love the cowboy dog picture! It's awesome.

    There is The Smile Stone Award for you on my blog. Thanks for the love in your photos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates