Saturday, December 20, 2008
Mrs. Buck's UPK kiddies

I finally found a minute to post these beautiful photos of the UPK, Mrs. Buck's classes. I volunteered to help with their Christmas project for the parents, and offered to photograph the little cuties. I have never worked with such a great bunch of little models! They were so easy to work with! They are definitely worth being here on my blog. Thank you so much guys! You did a wonderful job! If you cannot find your child here, I probably didn't get your signed form we sent home few weeks ago. If you wish to have your child added to this post, please, sign and send the form back to Mrs. Buck or email to iveta@lakeviewphotography.com. Should you be interested in seeing more photos of your child (if I have more), contact me, at the email above. Thank you so much for letting me photograph and share your kiddies on my blog! They are absolutely beautiful! Thank you Mrs. Buck and Mrs Knopf for letting me being part of this project!

~AM Class~ ~PM Class~


posted by Iveta @ 11:55 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates