Monday, December 15, 2008
Shake your booty, it's the holidays!
I get lots of emails these days and one of them was this beautiful uplifting video. Please, sit back and enjoy! Don't forget to turn on your sound! It will definitely get you into the Christmas mood if you are not there just yet! .... and ladieeeeeeezzzzz, don't hesitate to shake your booty!!! We deserve little excitement after all the hard holiday cleaning! :-) (not sure if I spelled the booty right, but WHO CARES! It's the holidays!) Enjoy !! .... oh, gentlemen, don't think I wasn't thinking of you! Feel free to join our little shake dance also! :-) It 's just that photography is 99% moms business and I deal mostly with mommy customers :-) you are just as welcome! ENJOY!

posted by Iveta @ 10:25 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates