Saturday, June 6, 2009
Darling Emily


This gorgeous little angel was unhappy with the camera from the moment she stepped into my studio. Could you tell? :-) I didn't think so... and THAT is the beauty of photography. I just love my job! :-) Well, we only planned on few shots with a pink balloon, and this is what we got. There was so much more, but I like to put only few shots in each post... I still couldn't lower the number ... can you tell why? :-) Enjoy! These are adorable! Thank you Emily for being so grumpy that day! :-) We couldn't have done it without you! :-)







posted by Iveta @ 12:17 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates