Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Modeling Portfolios
I have done several of these over the past few months. Starting a modeling business is much easier with a really cool book (portfolio).... 've been there, done that :-) so I should know! It was just yesterday, when Eric and I headed out into the gorgeous sunny day, but it was quite freezing for shirtless shots. I just want to point out that besides few filters to add effect and minor retouching, I have Not adjusted these images. Everything you see is very natural and good lighting definitely helped to stress out the curves, just in case someone thinks those photos are not real or overly photoshoped. Trust me, they are the Real thing! Enjoy! ;-)
Nice job Eric and Good Luck with modeling! Keep us posted!






posted by Iveta @ 12:16 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates