Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Binghamton Lax Seniors
I have been designing these plaks for Binghamton players for four years in the row now. I think it is such a treat for the players when they receive this thoughtful, personalized gift! I am trying to make them little different each year to make sure that the surprise is even more surprising :-) but the main thing is that each player has a large 10x14 boarded action photo of himself. Well, Good luck Binghamton seniors! ! It took me forever to spell Binghamton, and I STILL don't know if I have it right! :-) sorry guys if NOT... I am just lazy little Czech person to remember spellings :-)

posted by Iveta @ 9:34 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates