Saturday, June 6, 2009
The Miracle of Birth


If you look at my archive, few months ago, I posted maternity photos we took with Nicole. They were absolutely stunning, but I have been waiting for this moment ever since. I wanted to create the Belly Mommy and the Baby and Mommy shot. How this one turned out? I could not be any happier. I have had this idea in my head for several years now, but I finally was able to make it happen thank to my wonderful friend Nicole and her children.... aaaand of course her hubby, who never shows up! :-) He knew he would end up straight in front of my camera :-) and trust me, he knows! I was the one photographing their wedding! :-) Well, thank you Brandon for letting me borrow your gorgeous family! This project could not be any more perfect. I cannot thank you all enough! It's just breathtaking...





posted by Iveta @ 2:53 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 7, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Velmi jsem se tesil na aktualizaci tveho fografickeho blogu. A musim rici, ze skutecnost predcila ocekavani. Ten krasny a uzasny projekt miminko je absolutne nadherny! To jsou fotografie, ktere si clovek schova po cely zivot. Ten napad je fantasticky, proste jsi ve sve praci absolutni profesional. Jsi jednicka Iveto, nekolikrat podtrzena!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates