Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Chasing Aiden
Aiden is three years old and his mommy brought him to have his portrait taken. The sun was all over that day, and so was Aiden! He got us all going for a while but the photos we took are absolutely precious. He is so cute! I wasn't sure what would come out of this racing photo shoot, but I ended up having the hardest time to choose which photos I would like to share.... are these my favorites? I couldn't tell because we have much more to see ... but I will save those for his mommy :) I hope you like them !







posted by Iveta @ 11:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 24, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jednim slovem krasne. Osobne se moc libi fotka u jezera. Vis ze, fotka na tento tyden ve vasem kalendari je take u jezera? Mas to moc nadherny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
My Other Blogs
About Me

Name: Iveta
Home: Canandaigua, NY, United States
About Me: www.lakeviewphotography.com
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates